OUT OF SCHOOL TIME
BEFORE AND AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM FOR PRE-TEEN AND TEENS
Monday – Friday | 6:00am – 6:30pm
Program Tuition: $100 Weekly Tuition per Student Before & After School
$80 Weekly Tuition per Student After School only
$50 Weekly Tuition per Student Before School only
Breakfast and dinner served daily. Serving all public and private schools through assigned school bus routes and shuttles.
SUMMER CAMP PROGRAM FOR PRE-TEENS AND TEENS
Program Tuition: $190 Weekly Tuition per Student | 9:00am – 5:00pm
Extended Program Hours:
$15 per week | 6:00am – 9:00am
$10 per week | 5:00pm – 6:00pm
Other Options and Fees:
$60 per day | 9:00am – 5:00pm
No Activity Fees. Breakfast and afternoon snack included.
$10 sibling discount.
We build partnerships between businesses, governments, schools, and individuals everywhere that tailor programs to youth interests, needs and schedules, as well as provide a wide arrange of enrichment opportunities for youth to be exposed to new ideas, new challenges, and new people. The design takes into consideration all aspects of its surroundings.
- Increase college acceptance and persistence
- Prepare students for high-wage, high-growth careers
- Increase in seat attendance
- Expand alternatives to suspensions
- Increase student satisfaction
- Improve ontime graduation rates
MENTAL HEALTH OUTCOMES:
- Increased self-confidence, self-esteem, and self-efficacy
- Lower levels of depression and anxiety
- Decreased behavior problems
- Improved social and communication skills and/or relationships with others (peers, parents, teachers)
- Development of initiative
- Decreases delinquency and violent behavior
- Reduction in juvenile crime
- Avoidance of drug and alcohol use
HEALTH AND WELLNESS OUTCOMES
- Better food choices
- Increased physical activity
- Improved body Image
- Reduction in BMI
- Increased knowledge of nutrition and health
Values (not rules) are at the core of our program. A combination of humor, honesty, and insight gives staff a special relationship with students at House locations.