BEFORE AND AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM FOR PRE-TEEN AND TEENS
Monday – Friday | 6:00am – 6:30pm
Program Tuition: $100 Weekly Tuition per Student Before & After School
$80 Weekly Tuition per Student After School only
$50 Weekly Tuition per Student Before School only
Breakfast and dinner served daily. Serving all public and private schools through assigned school bus routes and shuttles.
Enroll at The House Student Leadership Center for one-on-one tutoring in a variety of subjects including English, Math, Science, History, and Foreign Language. Other academic and career path services include writing tutors for your college essay, scholarship application, or resume. Contact the Center for weekday or weekend appointments.
SUMMER CAMP PROGRAM FOR PRE-TEENS AND TEENS
Program Tuition: $190 Weekly Tuition per Student | 9:00am – 5:00pm
Extended Program Hours:
$15 per week | 6:00am – 9:00am
$10 per week | 5:00pm – 6:00pm
Other Options and Fees:
$60 per day | 9:00am – 5:00pm
No Activity Fees. Breakfast and afternoon snack included.
$10 sibling discount.
We build partnerships between businesses, governments, schools, and individuals everywhere that tailor programs to youth interests, needs and schedules, as well as provide a wide arrange of enrichment opportunities for youth to be exposed to new ideas, new challenges, and new people. The design takes into consideration all aspects of its surroundings.
- Increase college acceptance and persistence
- Prepare students for high-wage, high-growth careers
- Increase in seat attendance
- Expand alternatives to suspensions
- Increase student satisfaction
- Improve ontime graduation rates
MENTAL HEALTH OUTCOMES:
- Increased self-confidence, self-esteem, and self-efficacy
- Lower levels of depression and anxiety
- Decreased behavior problems
- Improved social and communication skills and/or relationships with others (peers, parents, teachers)
- Development of initiative
- Decreases delinquency and violent behavior
- Reduction in juvenile crime
- Avoidance of drug and alcohol use
HEALTH AND WELLNESS OUTCOMES
- Better food choices
- Increased physical activity
- Improved body Image
- Reduction in BMI
- Increased knowledge of nutrition and health
Values (not rules) are at the core of our program. A combination of humor, honesty, and insight gives staff a special relationship with students at House locations.